While offering a wide range of IT Services to corporate clients in Western Europe & North America, we have a clear focus on engineering of cloud services & platforms (SaaS & PaaS).
founded in 2016 by a group of like-minded professionals with a solid background
in technology & management.
efficient engineering team with
“can do” attitude, capable of
resolving problems of any
complexity & make
on common goals,
culture, values, jokes
& passion for technology.
We haven’t achieved our goal yet, but each new professional joining us, enriches our team with their individuality, expertise and experience. It helps us to learn and make another step in the right direction.
What Makes Us Unique
Typically, platforms are much more complex & demanding compared to applications. It affects technologies & approaches we use.
- API Management
- Site Reliability Engineering
- Auto-Remediation Systems
- Cyber Security & Protection
Our portfolio is expanding constantly which is pushing our team to grow and mature accordingly.
Not Just Technology
While we have quite a few “mom & pop stores” as our customers our clear focus is on Fortune 500 clients. We have some of them & this corporate portfolio continues to grow.
It gives us an opportunity to work directly with our clients’ engineering teams and visit them on a regular basis.
By working with such organizations, we constantly learn how IT world functions these days, where it’s going, and what it takes to be successful working for a large enterprise outside of Ukraine. With such experience and proper attitude, our engineers are prepared to meet current demands wherever the future will take them.In addition to that, partnering with such powerful players gives us a chance to contribute to the attempt to make the world a better place.
So What’s the Reward
- Attractive compensation package, paid vacation, sick days, national holidays & trainings.
- Chance to contribute to projects with the real and global impact.
- Tight collaboration with the engineering teams of our clients. We learn from them every day!
- Stimulating, dynamic & rewarding work environment, flexible work hours & possibility for telecommuting. It is never boring here. Some of our colleagues (not all) have a well-developed sense of humor.
- Our organization is flat, but we offer individual career paths in technical or management directions.
- Office located in the City Center – near Gorky Park
We are looking for Talent
- Senior Backend Engineer
SiteCraft Inc. is a growing company focusing on platform engineering and cloud services for corporate clients in Europe and North America. Our portfolio is growing dynamically, and it’s pushing our team to grow and mature accordingly.Job Summary
We are looking for a senior hands-on professional who is passionate about the software engineering. We are building API Management Platform delivered as a Service for one of our big corporate clients. The core component of the platform is an automation framework transforming out of the box product into the self-service. He/she will work in close collaboration with the engineering team of our client and will be supported by our internal UX experts and front-end developers. This is an excellent opportunity for a senior engineer who wants to join development of a new product on the very early stage and grow together.Responsibilities & Duties
As one of the key players of our development team you are responsible for the smooth delivery of a specific project but will collaborate with the rest of the team on common components. That might include:
- Development of the architecture and technical design
- Implementation of all components under your responsibility
- Collaboration with your colleagues in development of common and shared components
- Development of CI/CD pipelines and other automation tools supporting your productivity
- Regular communication with client(s), gathering requirements and feedback, detecting business and technology opportunities
- Regular and structured reporting to technical lead and account manager
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- 4+ years of commercial experience with Node.js
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent English (written and spoken)
Will be a solid plus:
- Knowledge of Go, Java and .Net
- Experience with enterprise grade systems in corporate environment
- Knowledge in the area of API Management and corresponding tools (Axway, IBM DataPower, Google Apigee)
- Knowledge of DevOps tools (Azure DevOps), orchestration and application platforms (Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, etc...), basic Linux administration
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Attractive compensation, paid vacation, sick days, national holidays and trainings
- Ability to visit international client sites, closely collaborate with engineering teams of our clients – large corporate enterprises leading in their sectors
- Stimulating, dynamic and growing team, office located in the City Center – near Gorky Park
A Great Big Thank You!
We are already reading your message.
We will contact you shortly.